- During the AEP peak, there is a 3 week period where this candidate will handle a heavy call volume relating to a mass mailer that was delivered to members.
- These calls are scripted.
- Outside of this 3 week period, the calls will drastically cut down.
- If the candidate is taken on permanently, this will not be part of their normal day to day routine.
- They will also be responsible for moving 5-15 lb boxes of mailers that are to be prepped for mailing.
- The person will go to Tampa location three times per week and in addition to answering phones they will assist the office with filing, scheduling for the Care Givers, they will attend the weekly clinical meeting, essentially the Hiring Leader wants them to feel a part of a bigger team.
- They want someone who they can mold and who can move around, be flexible and not afraid of jumping in and helping out.
- The office is described as a "Spunky" team environment.
- A person with a can-do attitude, bubbly, personable will fit in really well.
- They will take an up and comer who wants to learn new skills and wants a career path.