Port Richey, Florida
- Administrative Coordinator Assistance in a Consumer Facing location.
- Assist members and clients in person and via the phone to get them to the appropriate person (Customer Service Representative, Sales Agent, Sales Manager, etc.) or department for assistance.
- Also assist with the daily location events and activities.
- Greeting members and visitors at the location and via the phone.
- Determining appropriate person or department to assist member or visitor, such as Customer Service Representative, Sales Representative or Sales Manager.
- Supports daily Health and Well Being events at the location by sharing event information with members/visitors, as well providing the necessary set-up/clean-up for events.
- Maintaining RSVP lists for Health and Well Being events.
- Tracking and capturing all daily members and visitors to the location in the Guidance Center Manager (GCM).
- Checking current inventory of Sales/Marketing materials. Daily organizing and stocking of Sales/Marketing materials.
- Other duties, as assigned.