- Provides administrative and secretarial support by performing delegated administrative and clerical duties for the assigned work area(s).
- Exhibits confidentiality, flexibility, accountability and professionalism.
- Prioritizes heavy work volume among the various areas according to department demands.
- Prepares correspondence, presentations, spreadsheets, documentation, surveys and schedules meetings and resources.
- May maintain databases as required by department.
- Serves as a resource to the institution for department related needs and questions.
- Scheduling meetings, organizing paperwork, computer skills (mainly Outlook and Word).
- Shift: M-F, 8-5
- Superior general office and organizational skills. Excellent customer service skills.
- Understanding of and adherence to confidentiality policy.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with ability to multi-task.
- Ability to compose correspondence/memoranda, presentations, documentation, and spreadsheets with minimal errors.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and accomplish goals.
- Flexibility, innovation, and creativity.
- Ability to suggest new approaches to office procedures.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite, including proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets, database management, e-mail, and calendar programs, preferred.
- Health care experience preferred.
- BASIC Requirements: High school diploma or GED.
- Computer Skills, Attention to Detail, Organized