- Provides administrative and secretarial support by performing delegated administrative and clerical duties for the assigned work area(s).
- Exhibits confidentiality, flexibility, accountability and professionalism.
- Prioritizes heavy work volume among the various areas according to department demands.
- Prepares correspondence, presentations, spreadsheets, documentation, surveys and schedules meetings and resources.
- May maintain databases as required by department.
- Serves as a resource to the institution for department related needs and questions.
Specific Job Details:
- Monday-Friday. Shift: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, with some flexibility on start/end time.
- Works collaboratively on multi-disciplinary work groups and projects.
- Provides strong support to our Client’s Sourcing and Contracting Team including, but not limited to, price agreement negotiations, data collection, input to RFP, vendor communications, vendor analysis, expiring contracts follow up, contract launch preparation/communications, contract compliance/rebate payment tracking and timely input into the Contract Management system of all new and updated contracts.
- Provides daily support to the Sourcing & Contracting Office's contract portfolio managers (CPMs).
- Regularly follows up and communicates to our Client’s customer departments regarding contract initiative questions.
- Serves as a resource on department and institutional initiatives; shares knowledge with customers and colleagues.
- Assists with SCM continuous improvement initiatives.
- Additional duties include miscellaneous job related assignments from the Sourcing & Contracting Office CPMs, which must be prioritized and evaluated on a daily basis.
- This position also provides daily support to the Upper Midwest Consolidated Services Center alliance (UMCSC) that our Client's Sourcing & Contracting Office serves as contracting agent.
- Service expectations include: researches existing alliance contract details, addresses member, vendor, & distribution contract issues, and pulls in Sourcing & Contracting CPMs as needed to assist to ensure prompt resolution.
- Additional alliance service duties include alliance contract templates maintenance, and letter of commitment tracking and communications.
- Superior general office and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Understanding of and adherence to confidentiality policy.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with ability to multi-task.
- Ability to compose correspondence/memoranda, presentations, documentation, and spreadsheets with minimal errors.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and accomplish goals.
- Flexibility, innovation, and creativity. Ability to suggest new approaches to office procedures.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite, including proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets, database management, e-mail, and calendar programs, preferred.
- Health care experience preferred.
- BASIC Requirements: High school diploma or GED.