Specific Job Details:
Post Date: 07/24/2017 2017-07-24 Job ID: 9462 Category: Professional
- Provides administrative and secretarial support by performing delegated administrative and clerical duties for the assigned work area(s).
- Exhibits confidentiality, flexibility, accountability and professionalism.
- Prioritizes heavy work volume among the various areas according to department demands.
- Prepares correspondence, presentations, spreadsheets, documentation, surveys and schedules meetings and resources.
- May maintain databases as required by department.
- Serves as a resource to the institution for department related needs and questions.
- Superior general office and organizational skills.
Specific Job Details:
- Assist with operational aspects related to processing of medical equipment requests through the full life cycle of the technical and security review process.
- Responsibilities will include intake processing, status tracking of requests, quality checking for completeness, and effectively communicating with team members and customers, with the ability to follow procedures.
- Expectations include composing correspondence, agenda packets, and documentation or workflow with minimal errors.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Understanding of and adherence to confidentiality policy.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with ability to multi-task.
- Ability to compose correspondence/memoranda, presentations, documentation, and spreadsheets with minimal errors.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and accomplish goals.
- Flexibility, innovation, and creativity.
- Ability to suggest new approaches to office procedures.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite, including proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets, database management, e-mail, and calendar programs, preferred.
- Health care experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experienced clerical resource qualifications for this position include proficiency with spreadsheets, information systems, SharePoint, agenda/document preparations, and data entry.
- Skill requirements include attention to detail, quality oriented, highly organized, and have the ability to multi-task.
- Additional must-have qualifications are: strong verbal and written communication skills and basic IT knowledge.