Des Moines, Iowa 50309
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization;
- Ability to work as a member of a team. Proficient with word processing, databases, spreadsheets, and presentation applications.
- Must apply judgment in daily tasks.
- Ability to work well under time constraints and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Must handle multiple tasks and time-sensitive projects.
- Provide administrative support functions.
- Prepare, distribute, and file reports, letters, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Gather, compose, track, tabulate, and organize information that may be critical or sensitive.
- Administer programs, projects, and processes specific to the operation unit serviced.
- Answer phone and respond to inquiries.
- Manage calendars, meetings, and special events.
- Manage travel arrangements.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three years related experience.
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in a changing, fast-paced, professional environment.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.