Administrative Assistant II
Woodland Hills, California
- Person needs to be professional.
- Will be scheduling meetings, etc.
- Candidate will also be using Concur which is our Client’s chosen travel system to book travel arrangements- Concur is user-friendly and intuitive so someone who has worked in a travel arrangement system prior, will be able to figure this out easily.
- Aids manager, director or executive by coordinating office services, such as personnel, budget preparation and control, housekeeping, records control, and special management studies.
- Performs a wide range of secretarial and administrative duties including typing memos, letters, reports, maintaining calendars, coordinating travel arrangements, faxing and filing, working with Microsoft applications, answering phones, special projects;
- Administrative Assistant I plus:
- Additional experience of 3-6 years.
- Candidate must be proficient in Outlook.