Administrative Assistant II
This position wears several hats. First and foremost you are the face of our store front.
- Welcoming members and assisting them with questions and connecting them with the people who can answer those questions for them.
- Candidate needs to have a good phone voice and speaks well as the position deals with answering phone calls and returning messages.
- Another important part of this position is someone who is able to lift, if needed, 25 pounds.
- They will be putting up product brochures in our product room as well as handing out or shipping out these items to out Career and Delegated agents.
- Some of the equipment they would be using is a mail machine., Fax/scanner /copier
- The hours of the position are 8-5 the store front is open 9-5 the first hour of the day is used to ready themselves for the day.
- Check voice messages return calls, unpack nay new shipment of materials that come in etc.
- A person who can work independently without constant supervision is needed as hiring leader work in the Nashville Office.
- Aids manager, director or executive by coordinating office services, such as personnel, budget preparation and control, housekeeping, records control, and special management studies.
- Performs a wide range of secretarial and administrative duties including typing memos, letters, reports, maintaining calendars, coordinating travel arrangements, faxing and filing, working with Microsoft applications, answering phones, special projects;
- Experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint are required.
- Administrative Assistant I plus: Additional experience of 3-6 years.