Administrative Assistant II
- Provides administrative and secretarial support by performing delegated administrative and clerical duties for the assigned work area(s).
- Exhibits confidentiality, flexibility, accountability and professionalism.
- Prioritizes heavy work volume among the various areas according to department demands.
- Prepares correspondence, presentations, spreadsheets, documentation, surveys and schedules meetings and resources.
- May maintain databases as required by department. Serves as a resource to the institution for department related needs and questions.
Specific Job Details:
- General Administrative Support for the Director of Patient Experience in Florida and Director of Patient Experience Arizona
- Coordination of meetings: scheduling location, attendees
- Maintaining Excel spreadsheets to monitor and track education/training sessions and Improvement partnership meetings
- Facilitate agenda planning and meeting minutes for Subcommittee
- Formatting/Editing documents, communication, and presentation content
- General Clerical Duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- One or more years of Administrative Assistant and/or Secretarial experience required.
- Three years of secretarial experience preferred.
- Superior general office and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills. Understanding of and adherence to confidentiality policy.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with ability to multi-task.
- Ability to compose correspondence/memoranda, presentations, documentation, and spreadsheets with minimal errors.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and accomplish goals.
- Flexibility, innovation, and creativity. Ability to suggest new approaches to office procedures.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite, including proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets, database management, e-mail, and calendar programs, preferred.
- Health care experience preferred.
- Ability to type 60 wpm preferred. In some departments, ability to communicate in Spanish is preferred.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent Communication Skills and Professionalism