Administrative Assistant II
Post Date: 06/19/2017 Job ID: 8982 Category: Professional
- AA to Corporate Director Reports to Corporate Director, performs complex secretarial and administrative duties in support of one or more management personnel.
- Daily interaction with Vice Presidents and above level inside and outside the company.
- Handles confidential personal and business information.
- Acts as an information source on organizational policies and procedures.
- Gathers, compiles, and reports information relevant to superior’ s assignment.
- Participates in planning functions.
- Administers filing system. Arranges meeting and appointment schedule.
- Monitors and purchases office supplies using purchasing account.
- Makes flight reservations and books hotels for travel using DL Term or Trip Manager.
- Completes and submits vouchers and expense reports.
- Interviews callers and makes proper referrals.
- Answers mail.
- May take and transcribe dictation.
- Operates word processing software and assists in developing, implementing, and monitoring internal business systems and procedures.
- Provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff and other clerical employees.
- Handles confidential personnel or business information.
- Practices safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Reports to General Manager-Legal Administration.