Administrative Assistant I
Tamarac, Florida 33321
- make coffee
- refill snacks
- help set up the activities room and then un-assemble it once the class is done.
- learn our system to check in folks and direct them appropriately.
- Strong knowledge of all major Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Accurate typing 55 plus wpm;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Team player and excellent interpersonal skills with a professional appearance and friendly disposition;
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure independently;
- Great communication skills and that is very hospitable towards our guests/members.
- Outgoing, respectful and patient.
- Must have good skills to be able to answer the phone with a smile and sound warm and inviting.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters;
- Flexibility with regard to overtime;
- Minimum HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be bilingual in Spanish