- Coordinate with Manager of Account Management and other Project Managers to collect customer issues from various sources.
- Provide prompt documentation of issues with accurate information.
- Document and update records in required systems.
- Follow up in a timely manner to ensure root cause is determine and documented.
- Understand programs, systems, and procedures necessary to perform job effectively.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and follow through in accordance with service level agreements
- Adapt to work and communication style of diverse client groups, both internal and external Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of process improvement.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management
- Four- year degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years in a customer supporting organization (account management, project management, customer service, client support).
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Strong time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Self-motivation, positive attitude, engagement and team player
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast paced environment that changes often.