- The Account Coordinator will support our account management team through coordination with various departments including sales, production and finance to assist in client requests and updates ensuring the highest level of satisfaction to our customers.
- In addition, our Account Coordinators are responsible to provide prompt problem resolution as it relates to customer accounts.
- Coordinate with Account Managers to provide client support throughout the life of the client relationship to ensure service level agreement expectations are met.
- Provide prompt resolution to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information.
- Accurately document and update records in required systems.
- Follow up in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist in website updates by creating and updating firm and attorney profiles, making text changes to web sites residing on the FS Control and Publisher platforms, submitting maintenance tickets and creating and submitting renewals.
- Provide assistance through delegation of work for accounts requiring coverage.
- Understand programs, systems, and procedures necessary to perform job effectively.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and follow through in accordance with service level agreements
- Adapt to work and communication style of diverse client groups, both internal and external
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of process improvement.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS Education:
- Four- year degree preferred Experience/Knowledge:
- Minimum of 1-3 years in a customer supporting organization (account management, project management, customer service, client support).
- Skills: Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Strong time management, prioritization and organizational skills Self-motivation, positive attitude, engagement and team player
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast paced environment that changes often.