ER RN - Travel or Local
1050 W Galleria Dr Henderson, NV 89011
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Emergency Room (ER)/Emergency Department (ED) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Henderson, NV!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, or 507-288-5260.
- ER RNs specialize in rapid response to medical emergencies and are usually the first line of defense for patients. Patients usually come to the ER with allergic reactions, injuries resulting from car accidents, broken bones, COPD, CHF, chest pains, abdominal pains, and other critical health issues. Patients are either treated and released or sent to other areas of the hospital for treatment.
- ***Candidates will be hired for ER holds but may work staright ER assignment as well. Positions will be in ER*** Responsible for providing patient care based upon the nursing process ; being effectively involved with maintaining the standard of care for assigned patients through assessment, planning, implementation, and Evaluation. Oversees and guides employees that are under his/her supervision. 41 Beds, 6 for Psych. 1:4 Ratio, ICU Hold - 2:1 ratio
- ACLS - Required BLS - Required ER Experience - Required: 2 Years PALS - Highly desired Primary Source On-Line Verification - Required RN License - Required Travel Experience - Required: 1 Years
- Night shift
- ASN required
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses